Press Releases | Major Newswires Service
Send your press release to the Associated Press,
Reuters and many other newswires for only $99*
for a limited time.
Our competitors charge $300
or more for a press release distribution with less depth.
With Eworldwire Major Newswires Service, receive the deepest, most targeted reach to the media for your press releases in the language you need, accompanied by affordable optional photo, audio and video via thousands of media points through e-mail and fax delivery,
search engines and XML/RSS feeds, television and radio stations, subscribing journalists and direct to newsrooms,
investment professionals, online databases and archives, and financial networks - from local geographic
media destinations to around the world, to your specific market.
Your press release newswires distribution order includes an Online NewsRoom and
Media Database Archiving
- Add your logo to your press releases at no additional charge - receive account features and services our competitors charges thousands of dollars for annually.
Press Release Recipients Include:
- The Associated Press
- UPI United Press International
- AFP Agence France Presse
- Cox News Service
- The New York Times News Service
- Dow Jones News Service (Wall Street Journal)
- EFE (Spanish News Agency)
- A.N.S.A. (Italian News Agency)
- Knight-Ridder/Tribune (Bridge) Information Services
- Los Angeles Times/Washington Post News Service
- Gannett News Service
- Koyodo News Service (Japanese News Agency)
- Knight Ridder
- ABC News
- CBS News
- NBC News
- Fox News
- BBC News
- WIM News* (Exclusive EWORLDWIRE Partner)
- Scripps-Howard News Service
- Copley News Service
- Google News
- Various News Syndicators and News Aggregators
- PLUS Exclusive Global Wireless Distribution
- Access By Thousands Of Individual Registered Journalists from Eworldwire's Proprietary
Media Database and Archive.
Potentially reach tens of thousands of recipients with your press releases. The Associated Press alone reaches 1,550 U.S. newspapers and 8,500
international news subscribers.
Reuters is the world's largest international text and television news agency with 2,500
journalists, photographers and camera operators in 190 bureaus, serving 160 countries.
This does not mean that your
press releases will be picked up by the Associated Press or Reuters to run on their newswires nor does it guarantee the members will
use your press releases since the members can publish what they want, but we will guarantee they will receive your press releases.
The Associated Press estimates that over a billion people read, hear or see their news every day. The Reuters
newswire distribution is even larger.
Click here to order an EWORLDWIRE press release newswires submission for just $99 - Don't forget to add your logo to your press releases via your custom branded Online NewsRoom - the journalists #1 most requested business information feature, provided completely with our compliments, to help build awareness of your business.